BrightAuthor is a PC software application for BrightSign that makes creating, publishing and managing BrightSign presentations simple and dependable. It is the central application for all your BrightSign needs, from building and distributing your presentations to managing your entire network of remote signs via the BrightSign Network. Not only does BrightAuthor offer an intuitive user interface and a wealth of digital signage features, it is also free of charge to all BrightSign customers. BrightAuthor is continually updated to keep up with market demands and future-proof your digital signage.
- Design full-screen or multi-zone layouts using preset or custom templates.
- Create presentations using the new Mosaic Mode.
- Play a multitude of smaller resolution videos simultaneously in individual video zones that add up to the maximum video decoding capability of the player.
- Play an HTML feed containing multiple videos in a single zone that add up to the player’s maximum decoding resolution.
- Build looping playlists with drag and drop functionality.
- Make interactive playlists by linking media files together with triggers.
- Utilize BrightWall to easily create video walls and achieve frame-accurate synchronization.
- Add synchronization across multiple displays or between zones.
- Tailor playlists with slide transitions, display intervals, live video and more.
- Include Live Feeds such as Live Data, Live Media, MRSS, Twitter, Flickr feeds and more in your presentation that automatically update without republishing the presentation.
- Increase your creative options by adding HTML5 content to your BrightSign presentations.
- Layer HTML5 widgets with videos, images, etc. to deliver powerful digital signage and out-performs what each element can do alone.
- Add animating, streaming social media feeds to your presentation
- Add day-parting and scheduling.
- Ensure dependable playback with automated publishing.
- Directly publish to your PC, memory cards, or a network location.
- Convenient and secure content updates
- Diverse real-time content feeds such as RSS media and HTML widgets
- Local web server configuration that gives you the ability to edit user variables within presentations and pull database content into presentations
- Advanced management of BrightSign Network accounts