Created for high-volume OEM display and kiosk manufacturers, the HS124 and HS144 SoC brings BrightSign HD class digital signage features and functionality to displays of all types and sizes.
- Powerful video engine (HS124 supports Full HD 1080p60 single decode; HS144 supports 4Kp60 single decode)
- Low-power, fan-less design (optional heatsink fins can be installed to improve thermal dissipation)
- HDMI output (HS124 supports 1.4; HS144 supports 2.0a) with CEC
- Mainstream HTML5 Engine
- Highly reliable media handling platform
- 100baseT Ethernet
- S/PDIF digital audio
- Engaging interactive controls: GPIO, UDP, 1x USB 2.0, Serial and IR controls
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module (optional)
- Single edge connector for all host I/O (mates with industry-standard M.2 sockets)
- This is a module only. A custom baseboard must be designed to accept signals over the HS’ M.2 connector. Cables not required.
- An NDA is required to receive detailed specifications of all HS modules (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
- Production Minimum Order Quantity is 100 pieces