The HDMI/RS232 Extender Kit with ARC, HDBT, UHD-4K (500458-ARC) allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 131ft (40m) at 4K/30 (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolution, or 230ft (70m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. The kit supports Audio Return Channel (ARC), allowing the Receiver to return audio from a sink device such as a smart TV back to the Transmitter and on to an audio system. The originating ARC signal may be received via the HDMI or TosLink-in port of the 500458-ARC-RX and transmitted via the TosLink-out port of the 500458-ARC-TX. The unit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports RS232 and bidirectional IR pass through transmission for end device remote control. The kit includes one (1) transmitter, one (1) receiver, one (1) IR Emitter, one (1) IR sensor, and two (2) power supplies.
- Supports 4K @ 24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) to distances of up to 131ft (40m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports 1080p and full 3D to distances of up to 230ft (70m) over single Cat5e/6
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Support Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Supports RS232 and Bi-directional IR pass through
- Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)