Draw, write & inspire new ideas
Pen mode notation
Samsung Flip provides users with a smooth and familiar pen to paper writing experience in a variety of available colors, styles and widths. Up to 4 people can write simultaneously, using any object as a writing tool. In addition, users can quickly erase the drawings with finger or palm swipe.
Creating a masterpiece
Brush mode notation
On brush mode, Samsung Flip recognizes a wide range of thicknesses, ensuring users can create art at the stroke of a brush. Water and oil painting modes allow different styles and textures, while the Flip also gives users a full, vibrant color palette, even allowing flexible color mixing.
Write on any background
Samsung Flip allows users to write on any background source. By simply clicking the note layer button, users can enjoy smooth writing anytime, anywhere on any content displayed, without affecting any work behind the original layer.
Flexible image editing
Selection tool & Merge to roll
Bringing versatility to the board. With Samsung Flip, users can quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture, and edit any images. Each Image can also be merged to the roll with just one click of a button, allowing it to be edited or erased.
Suitable for all business needs
Various form options
Samsung Flip can be used for a wide range of business applications, providing embedded versatile templates. You can use the Flip as a calendar, scheduler, note or checklist board. Samsung Flip perfectly matches any business need, enabling users to utilize the display in various customized ways.
Easy content navigation & protection
Scroll & Lock
Samsung Flip has up to 20 pages of writing space per roll, allowing users to seamlessly scroll through pages. In addition, the Flip ensures that confidential meeting information remains in the right hands. Its reinforced lock system allows users to safeguard sensitive content from view.
Multiple connection options
Users are empowered by the Flip’s versatile connection options. USB, HDMI, NFC and screen sharing capabilities enable optimum collaboration and provide interactive content visibility, notation and sharing. The Flip also offers an optional tray as a more powerful connectivity extension.
* Optional tray must be purchased separately.
Synchronized screen viewing
The touch out functionality allows users to sync their personal devices with the Samsung Flip, allowing real-time content sharing and control. Any changes made on the Flip display will be mirrored on the connected device, and vice versa, for efficient collaboration.
* Touch out control is available through a touch USB cable connection or UIBC-connected Android mobile devices (2016 or later) and Windows 10 PCs.
Connect from anywhere
Remote PC & Bluetooth support
The Samsung Flip allows users to connect their PC to the board remotely, meaning any meeting can be started without a PC to avoid delays and ensure efficiency. A Bluetooth keyboard, mouse can also be connected to the Flip, creating a convenient meeting environment.
Large audience sharing
Users can project content on Samsung Flip to another large digital display in real time, using Wi-Fi network or HDMI out connection. Even connected to a personal device, the Flip display can be shared. This feature is ideal for large meeting environments, delivering information to bigger audiences.
Effortless meeting recap distribution
Following any meeting, users can distribute recaps to all attendees and colleagues, removing the frustration traditionally associated with handwritten meeting notes. Important conversations and content are stored within the Flip in real-time, easily shareable across mobile and digital channels.
Precise visuals with powerful operation
UHD display & Tizen OS
Samsung Flip displays all content in clear UHD picture quality, regardless of the room, creating a compelling meeting environment. Backed by the powerful Tizen 5.0 operating system for a seamless user experience, embedded sensors automatically activate the display when the screen is knocked.
Convenient, optimized management
Samsung Flip offers a host of improved capabilities, including secure wireless connection, automatic firmware updates, LDAP synchronization, file security and remote management – ensuring a convenient and productive meeting experience.
* Samsung’s Remote Management solution must be purchased separately.
- Diagonal Size 55″,65″
- Type 60Hz New Edge
- Resolution 3840*2160 (Landscape)
- Brightness(Typ.) 350 (without glass), 220 (with glass) nit
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1 (Typ.)(without glass)
- Viewing Angle(H/V) 178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G) 8ms(Typ.)
- Operation Hour 16/7
- Speaker Type Built in Speaker (10W x 2)
- Video (Basic) HDMI 2 (With Tray) HDMI 3
- USB (Basic) USB 1 (With Tray) USB 2, USB External (In/Out) 1
- Touch Out (Basic) Touch Out 1 (USB Upstream Type), Audio Out 1 (With Tray) Touch Out 2, Audio Out 1, Screen Share(HDMI-Out) 1
- INTERNAL SENSOR (Basic) Acceleration sensor (With Tray) Acceleration sensor, NFC
- External Control RS232C, LAN, WiFi/BT
- Type InGlass™
- # of Drawing Multi writing up to 4
- Touch Pen Type Passive Pen with magnet
- Object Recognition Range 2mm/ 4mm / 8mm / 50mm , 1024 Level on Brush Mode
- Touch Response Time 6.7ms
- Type Internal
- Power Supply AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Max[W/h] 181.5
- Typical[W/h] 100
- Rating[W/h] 165
- Stand-by(Max) 0.5
- BTU(Max) 618.915
- Set 1522.4(W) x 897.6(H) x 62.9(D)
- Package 1691(W) x 1055(H) x 198(D)
- Set 40.0
- Package 50.6
- Color Light Gray
- VESA Mount (mm) 400 x 400
- Protection Glass Yes
- Stand Type No-Gap Wall Mount
- Media Player Option Type N/A
- Rotation Landscape only with Flip No-Gap Wallmount (Available with rotation support 3rd party accessory as sensor/portrait UX already applied on Flip)
- Accessory 3m
- Bezel Width (mm) Cover-Jack
- Operating Temperature 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10 % ~ 80 %
- Key Features Flip App
- Special Features H/W : Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded S/W : Flip S/W Platform : Muse-M (Tizen 5.0)
- Processor CA72 Quad(1.7GHz)
- On-Chip Cache Memory L1 (I/D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 1MB
- Clock Speed 1.7GHz CPU Quad
- Main Memory Interface LPDDR4 1.6GHz 64bit 2.5GB
- Graphics 2D & 3D Graphics Engine – Up to 1920×1080. 32bpp – Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM) 8GB (2.65GB Occupied by O/S, 5.35GB Available)
- Multimedia N/A
- IO Ports USB 2.0
- Operating System Samsung Proprietary OS(VDLinux)
- Safety N/A
- EMC N/A
- Included Passive Pen(2), Power Cable, Touch Out Cable (USB upstream)
- Stand N/A
- Mount WMN-WM65R
- Specialty Flip UX
- Tray CY-TF65BRC
- Media Player N/A