Draw, Write, Inspire
Enjoy the smooth, familiar feel of traditional writing in a versatile digital format, with a variety of colors, styles and widths available. Up to 4 people can write simultaneously, using any object as a writing tool.
Capture, in Collaboration
Through Samsung Flip’s broad connectivity, you and your team can share and make notations within a variety of content files, all maintained at optimal visual quality.
Navigate, with Intuition
Samsung Flip’s intuitive, user-friendly menu simplifies navigation and reduces the time required to access controls or view content in its entirety. Facilitators also can preview individual content pages and make instant changes directly on the screen.
Protect Your Valuable Ideas
Ensure that your game-changing ideas remain in the right hands through a reinforced security system. Each in-office team can set a unique numeric password to lock the display and remove critical content from view.
Design, for Diversity
Saving a company’s logo to the screen, locking the screen to protect information and choosing a screen template from Samsung library are the various ways to create a unique viewing experience to fit every business need.
Enjoy Versatile Connectivity
Samsung Flip’s connectivity empowers a fully synchronized, user-friendly collaborative experience. Align your personal devices with the central screen for interactive content visibility, notation and sharing.
Samsung Flip includes a dedicated HDMI port for seamless connectivity with user’s personal devices.
Sync Viewing, Sync Control
The touch out control functionality allows users to sync their personal devices to the Flip for real-time viewing and control. Changes made on the central screen will automatically transmit to the user’s personal device, and vice versa, for efficient, matched viewing.
*Touch Out Control is available through a touch USB cable connection or UIBC-connected Android mobile devices (2016 or later) and Windows 10 PCs.
Professionally Showcase Your Work
Adjust to varying huddle room dynamics without sacrificing comfort. Featuring a versatile pivot mode and ergonomic stand, each Flip display can configure to a portrait or landscape orientation to match your collaborative needs.
Effortlessly Share Post-Meeting Recaps
Any meeting participant knows the frustration of capturing and sending handwritten recaps. The Samsung Flip relieves this burdensome process. Save conversations and critical content within the display’s central storage, and easily share with your colleagues through mobile and digital channels.
Open, and Share
Open Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or PDF with ease with a built-in document viewer and extend the information to another large digital display for bigger audiences with Samsung Flip’s wireless screen sharing functionality.
Navigate Touch-Driven Communication
InGlass™ technology ensures real-time feedback and speeds without delay. This allows users to experience smooth writing or drawing, equivalent to that of working on traditional paper.
Pioneer thought, Style and Comfort
The Flip’s sleek, gray design positions any environment as sophisticated and forward thinking. With an ergonomic tilt of 4.5° and a spacious front tray and pen holder to house essential meeting tools, you and your team can stay comfortable and organized to focus on what’s important.
Transform any Space into a Meeting Room
For business with limited collaborative areas, the Samsung Flip elevates any personal office or available room into a fully-functional huddle space. A portable, wheel-based stand empowers users to start a meeting in any location at anytime.
Present Visuals with Precision
Samsung Flip maintains consistent and clear UHD picture quality regardless of the surrounding environment or use case, introducing more powerful and compelling visuals to the meeting room.
Keep Your Ideas Within Reach
Avoid the fears of lost or erased handwritten meeting notes. Backed by the powerful TIZEN 3.0 operating system, the Flip offers extensive, centralized space to store meeting content. Additionally, TIZEN 3.0 provides you and your team with an intuitive interface to locate and view saved materials.
Activate your Display Intuitively
Start your meetings on time and without a lengthy boot-up. Embedded sensors activate the Flip display as users approach the screen, pick up a pen or rotate between portrait and landscape modes, allowing you and your colleagues to launch a new discussion or resume where you left off.
Featuring a secure wireless and automatic file deletion, the Flip guarantees a protected working environment. Additional capabilities of the Flip includes automatic firmware updates and LDAP synchronization when connected to network database for convenient, functional meetings.
- Diagonal Size 55″
- Type 60Hz E-LED
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 (Landscape) 2160 x 3840 (Portrait)
- Brightness(Typ.) 300 (without glass), 220 (with glass) nit
- Contrast Ratio 4700:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V) 178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G) 8ms(Typ.)
- Operation Hour 8/7
- Speaker Type Built in Speaker (10W x 2)
- Video HDMI 1
- USB USB 2 (ver 2.0×2, Side 1, Sensor Assy 1)
- Touch Out Touch Out 1 (Side, USB Upstream Type)
- INTERNAL SENSOR NFC, Acceleration sensor, Proximity Sensor
- External Control Touch Input RS232C, RJ45 (Not for User Control)
- Type Advanced IR
- # of Drawing 4 drawing
- Touch Pen Type Passive Pen
- Object Recognition Range 2mm/ 4mm / 8mm / 50mm
- Touch Response Time 38ms ~ 46ms (According to number of Multi Drawing)
- Type Internal
- Power Supply AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Max[W/h] 165
- Typical[W/h] 100
- Rating[W/h] 150
- Stand-by(Max )0.5
- BTU(Max) 562.65
- Set 1302.6(W) x 805.5(H) x 52.0(D)
- Package 1469(W) x 924(H) x 210(D)
- Set 28.9
- Package 34.9
- Color Light Gray
- VESA Mount (mm) 400 x 400
- Protection Glass Yes
- Stand Type Moving Stand(Acc), Wall Mount
- Rotation Available with Flip Stand (Rotation Sylinder Included)
- Power Cable Length 3m
- Accessory Cover-Jack
- Operating Temperature 0.0 ℃ ~ 40.0 ℃
- Humidity 10.0 % ~ 80.0 %
- Key Features Flip App
- Special Features H/W : Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded S/W : Flip S/W Platform : Kant-M (Tizen 3.0)
- Processor CA72 Quad(1.7GHz)
- On-Chip Cache Memory L1 (I/D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 1MB
- Clock Speed 1.7GHz CPU Quad
- Main Memory Interface LPDDR4 1400MHz 64bit 3GB
- Graphics 2D & 3D Graphics Engine – Up to 1920×1080. 32bpp – Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM) 8GB (2.65GB Occupied by O/S, 5.35GB Available, )
- Multimedia N/A
- IO Ports USB 2.0
- Operating System Samsung Proprietary OS(VDLinux)
- Safety N/A
- EMC N/A
- Included Passive Pen(2), Power Cable, Touch Out Cable (USB upstream)
- Stand STN-WM55H
- Mount WMN-6575SE
- Specialty Flip UX
- Media Player N/A