Seamless video walls with razor-thin bezels
With an exceptionally narrow bezel measuring just 0.44 mm and equipped with Samsung’s advanced picture enhancement technology along with wide viewing angles, the VHR-R delivers an impactful and seamless experience. Its modern, slim design allows the display to blend into any business environment.
Nearly invisible 0.44 mm bezel
An Exceptionally thin 0.44mm even bezel — a 0.88 mm bezel-to-bezel depth — enables content to be delivered as one seamless image. Additionally, the display helps to eliminate any potential image distortion and provides a more immersive viewing experience.
View content from any angle
The display’s wide viewing angles mean content is easily visible even if viewers aren’t standing directly in front of the display. Audiences can get clear and accurate information regardless of video wall layout or location.
Image enhancement technology
Samsung’s powerful picture enhancement technology ensures all content is vibrant and clear. With Picture Enhancer mode, color saturation and contrast are improved by adjusting the gamma curve. Using Black Equalizer mode, dark images are lightened, so details are easier to see.
Modern, slim design
VHR-R displays feature an elevated design aesthetic with an ultra-slim depth of less than 70 mm. This allows the display to save space and create a clean, modern look for retail or other public spaces.
Vibrant images 24/7
Experience brilliant image presentation with an impressive 700 nit brightness allowing businesses to deliver clear information 24/7. The display’s non-glare panels provide better visibility regardless of ambient light, ensuring critical information is always visible.
Convenient mobile calibration
Samsung’s Color Expert Pro Mobile solution provides a quick and easy video wall calibration through a mobile camera. With the solution’s intuitive UI, even non-expert users can adjust up to 5×5 video wall’s white balance simultaneously without the need for additional equipment.
*Samsung Color Export Pro Mobile is only available on certain smartphone models.
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung’s Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
Advanced UHD presentation
Samsung video walls provide an impressive UHD viewing experience with minimal effort. With daisy chain design utilizing DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the VHR-R display can project UHD content across multiple screens up – to 5 x 5 – without requiring an external graphic card or UHD splitters.
Industry standard certified
The VHR-R series is EMC class B compliant, ensuring a safe viewing environment by meeting strict standards of electromagnetic wave emission. The display packaging also passed a rigorous 4-step test in an ISTA-certified laboratory designed minimizes possible damage during delivery.
* EMC: Electromagnetic compatibility
*ISTA: International Safe Transit Association
Intuitive all-in-one operations
The UHD Signage Player Box combines information processing and content management tools into a single platform, for added operational simplicity. Weighing just 0.6 kg, even with embedded MagicINFO S Player 6 and SSSP 6, the compact design of the box makes it an ideal solution.
* The Signage Player Box is sold separately.
- Diagonal Size 55″
- Type IPS
- Resolution 1920*1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.63mm(H) * 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Area(mm) 1209.6 * 680.4mm
- Brightness(Typ.) 700 nit
- Contrast Ratio 1100:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V) 178/178
- Response Time(G-to-G) 8ms
- Display Colors 8 bit – 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72%
- Operation Hour 24/7
- Haze 28%
- Dynamic C/R 30,000:1
- H-Scanning Frequency 57.3kHz ~ 70kHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 78MHz
- RGB DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- Video HDMI 2.0 (2)
- HDC PHDCP 2.2
- Audio Stereo mini Jack
- USB Only F/W upgrade
- RGB DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio Stereo mini Jack
- External Control RS232C(in/out), RJ45
- External Sensor Detachable type(IR)
- Type Internal
- Power Supply AC 100 – 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Max[W/h] 270
- Typical[W/h] 153
- BTU(Max) 921
- Sleep mode less than 0.5W
- Off modeless than 0.5W
- Set 1211.0 x 681.7 x 69.9
- Package 1414.0 x 844.0 x 257.0
- Set 16.8kg
- Package 25.1kg
- VESA Mount (mm) 600 * 400 (mm)
- Bezel Width (mm) 0.44mm (Even)
- Operating Temperature 10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Humidity 10 % ~ 80 %
- Key Features Razor Narrow Bezel
- Special Features ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 28%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15×15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10×10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping) IP5X tested, EMC Class B
- Processor N/A
- On-Chip Cache Memory N/A
- Clock Speed N/A
- Main Memory Interface N/A
- Graphics N/A
- Storage (FDM) N/A
- Multimedia N/A
- IO Ports N/A
- Operating System N/A
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1 KC (Korea) : K60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022 NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class B CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024 VCCI (Japan) VCCI CISPR32:2016 KCC (Korea) :KN32, KN35 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR32:2015 CCC(China) :GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- IP RatingIP5X
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, External IR
- Stand N/A
- Mount WMN-55VD
- Specialty N/A
- Media Player Signage player box