Lost? Use the XD1032 to create a great interactive video hotel way finder.
Dive right in! The XD1032 has images so immersive you can almost grab that pufferfish! With multi-touch interactive display support you can engage with audiences on a new level.
Add crystal clear audio and pure digital surround sound to your presentations.
PLAYBACK HIGH-QUALITY DIGITAL AUDIO ON BRIGHTSIGN HD, XD & XT
- 3.5mm Audio ouput supports SPDIF digial audio or analog audio
- Easily add audio playlists to your presentations using BrightAuthor:connected or BrightAuthor
- Synchronize audio with video playback
- Create and play interactive retail audio product demonstrations
- NEW: Advanced audio routing with quality support for mixing of PCM sources with audio outputs including sample rate mixing & volume leveling (via BrightScript)
Mobile digital signage that plays content based on your current location
MOVING SIGNAGE THAT PLAYS CONTENT BASED ON CURRENT LOCATION
- Play specific audio and/or video content when located within a defined geographical radius (requires a USB GPS device and BrightAuthor).
- Shuttles, taxis, public transportation and moving billboards: Advertise and promote local businesses.
- Tour buses and boats: Inform and educate riders with video and audio relevant to the area.
Exceptionally smooth 1080p @ 60fps playback on all BrightSign players
SUPERIOR QUALITY FULL HD VIDEO WITH HIGHLY RELIABLE PLAYBACK
- All BrightSign players support 1920×1080 Full HD video at 60 frames per second
- Full HD content encoded with H.265, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 is supported on all players
- Provides an exceptionally smooth and crisp viewing experience
- Offers highly reliable and flawless playback
4K Full Resolution Graphics
Display eye-catching graphics and HTML content in 4K resolution
GET CRYSTAL CLEAR GRAPHICS & TEXT ON XT4 PLAYERS
- Only BrightSign XT4 players support 4K full resolution graphics
- Delivers graphic rendering as images and in HTML at resolutions up to 3840x2160x60p
- Display crystal clear small-sized text in images and HTML content
Upscale 1080p content to sharp 4K resolution.
- Use the exceptionally powerful video engine on BrightSign 4K, XD and HD models to upscale 1080p content to sharp 4K resolution.
- Display manufacturers can demonstrate the same 1080p content on a Full HD display and a 4K display side-by-side to clearly showcase the superior picture quality of the new 4K screens.
- BrightSign upscaling offers far better quality than the upscaling built in to screens.
Hardware-accelerated Chromium HTML5 rendering engine brings powerful content development tools to your fingertips
HARDWARE-ACCELERATED HTML5 ENGINE ON ALL BRIGHTSIGN PLAYERS
- BrightSign OS8 offers upgraded HTML rendering based on Chromium v65
- Play industry standard HTML5 content on all BrightSign players including:
BRIGHTSIGN XT ENTERPRISE HTML5 ENGINE
- Play highly complex and memory intensive HTML5 content such as swipe/pinch/zoom interactive, streaming social media & multiple modular HTML5 assets at Full HD or in 4K layered together with live TV, Full HD or a 4K video.
BRIGHTSIGN XD ADVANCED HTML5 ENGINE
- Play advanced Full HD HTML5 content such as swipe/pinch/zoom interactive, streaming social media & multiple modular HTML5 assets alongside Full HD or 4K video.
BRIGHTSIGN HD MAINSTREAM HTML5 ENGINE
- Play mainstream Full HD HTML5 content in full screen or as several modular HTML5 assets alongside Full HD or 4K video playback.
BRIGHTSIGN LS ENTRY-LEVEL HTML5 ENGINE
- Play entry-level HTML5 content up to Full HD in full screen or as a modular asset alongside Full HD video playback.
Power over Ethernet
Power your digital signage with PoE+
ONLY BRIGHTSIGN XT OFFERS POE+
- Use PoE+ (Type 2) to power your XT players with just an Ethernet connection.
- Eliminates the power cord with support for up to 25 watts of power:
- XT players will not exceed 25 watts when running a standard presentation. Players can power an HDMI cable and 1-2 other outputs at most.
- When XT players are powered by PoE+, there is approximately 1A available for all other connectors.
Get a glimpse of what your signage playback looks like.
REMOTELY VIEW AN IMAGE OF YOUR RUNNING PRESENTATION
View snapshots using:
- BSN.cloud using BrightAuthor:connected
- Control Cloud supports single real time snapshots taken on demand to see what’s currently playing from any remote location
- Content Cloud adds the support of capturing snapshots over time to monitor playback remotely
- BrightSign Network using BrightAuthor or the Web UI
- BrightSign App on a local network
Full HD video and audio IP streaming available on all BrightSign players
PLAY STREAMING MEDIA ON ALL BRIGHTSIGN PLAYERS
- All BrightSign players support Full HD IP video streaming
- BrightSign XD/XT support 4K video streams
- MJPEG and audio streaming including these formats
- HLS (the standard for public internet streaming: i.e. YouTube)
- UDP/RTP/RTSP streaming from head-end real-time encoders
- HTTP including SHOUTcast
- BrightSign XD/XT players support multiple video streams simultaneously
- BrightSign supports SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) technology on both 1080p & 4K content which optimizes streaming performance even across unpredictable networks
- Customize buffering and latency to improve media streaming performance
- Play streaming media in HTML5 assets or in BrightAuthor’s video, audio or MJPEG stream states
- Stream, buffer and play back content from IP cameras supporting the RTSP unicast streaming protocol
BrightWall™ & Synchronization
Create an impressive and vibrant impression across multiple displays
DYNAMIC VIDEO WALLS WITH PERFECT SYNCHRONIZATION
Winner of rAVe [Publications] BEST of InfoComm 2016 Award
- BrightWall is a powerful drag-and-drop tool within the legacy BrightAuthor PC application that makes building looping video walls in any size and layout very simple.
- Perfectly synchronize separate videos per display or stretch a single video across all displays using the BrightSign player’s Ethernet port and a common clock.
- Build video walls by simply choosing the number of displays, specifying the configuration of the video wall and dragging the video(s) into BrightAuthor.
- The Synchronization event tool in both BrightAuthor:connected and BrightAuthor is used to synchronize the playback of multiple screens for standard video walls.
- Use this event in conjunction with interactive events to create interactive video walls.
Get a sneak peek at how your signage will display
USE BRIGHTAUTHOR TO GET A SNEAK PEEK AT HOW YOUR SIGNAGE WILL DISPLAY
- Preview presentation playback in BrightAuthor before publishing
- Speed up presentation authoring by reviewing the final look of your digital signage
Multiply your content delivery with multi-zone layouts
DIVIDE YOUR SCREEN INTO MULTI-ZONES TO MULTIPLY YOUR CONTENT DELIVERY
- All BrightSign players support playback multiple content files on a single screen using zones
- BrightSign XD and XT players support two video zones for dual video decoding
- Abundant content support including Full HD video, images, HTML5, Live TV, audio, text tickers, Live Text, RSS feeds, date/time widgets and more
- Control each zone using its own playlist
- Play video and audio independently
- Synchronize zones together and link to lighting and other displays to create an immersive experience
Engage your audience with interactive devices and controls
ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE WITH INTERACTIVE DEVICES AND CONTROLS
- Trigger playback from virtually any type of interactive device you can dream up using Interactive Playlists in BrightAuthor:connected & BrightAuthor or in HTML5
- Touch screens, barcode scans, motion sensors, RFID, UDP controls, GPIO and USB button controls, IR remote controls, serial devices, keyboards, mice and much more
- Control the show with UDP or serial controls to power and manage media playback, control AV devices such as projectors, lighting, audio systems and integrate with other show controllers (AMX, Crestron, Alcorn, etc.)
- Note: Not all BrightSign models support all interactive features that require certain I/O ports. Expanded I/O players will support all Interactive features. To ensure interactive feature compatibility, please check the available I/O ports for the specific model you are interested in.
Link to live data and media feeds to display in your signage.
KEEP SIGNAGE FRESH WITH LIVE FEEDS
Display a multitude of different live feeds within your signage that continually update automatically to keep your signage up to date without republishing your presentation
Integrate these real-time text fields to your signage and instantly update messaging without republishing the presentation. Perfect for menu board pricing, waitlists, transportation schedules and more.
Keep your signage up to date by linking to and displaying popular news, finance, weather, and sports feeds.
Twitter & Flickr Feeds
Link to social media feeds such as twitter and Flickr to keep your signage relevant and fresh.
3rd Party Schedule Feeds
Connect to virtually any database via MRSS or HTML to display up to the minute details. Perfect for flight timetables, event schedules, corporate statistics, etc.
Easily update messaging and interact with locally networked signage using your iOS or Android device.
THE BRIGHTSIGN APP IS FOR ANDROID & IOS DEVICES
- Broadcast commands to BrightSign players over your local network
- Easily update on-screen text instantly
- Customize the app’s user interface to match your presentation
- Access diagnostic tools & Remote Snapshot of your player
- Trigger video playback & change images via UDP commands
- Secure your displays with a password
- This app is perfect for menu board updates, retail merchandising, emergency messaging and more!
BrightSign offers a wide range of networking solutions to update content and easily manage your digital signs remotely.
VERSATILE SOLUTIONS TO MEET ANY NEED
Local Network Publishing: Free solution designed for small networks. Distribute presentations and updates to BrightSign units within a single building using a LAN (local area network).
Simple File Networking: Free solution designed for small networks. Distribute presentations to BrightSign units through a web folder.
BrightSign Network: A secure, scalable and affordable cloud-based digital signage network service:
- Delivers the complete infrastructure to serve, manage and support your digital signage network.
- Scalable to any size network, allowing you to manage an unlimited number of BrightSign players on a single account.
- Frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
- A secure service, offering a complete set of tools to easily manage your network
- Access the networking using the free PC-based BrightAuthor software or browser-based WebUI (accessible from any PC or Mac).
BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition: Installable software version of BrightSign Network. Allows you to host a network instance on your own servers with access to all BrightSign Network features.